• Knee: Ligament ruptures (ACL, MCL, etc.) meniscus tears, patellofemoral pain syndrome, quadriceps/patellar tendon ruptures
• Shoulder: Rotator cuff injuries, shoulder instability/dislocations, labral tears, biceps tendonitis, collarbone fractures
• Elbow: Biceps tears, MCL injuries, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow
• Hip: Groin pulls, hamstring strains, labral tears
• Leg: Shin splints, Achilles tendonitis/ruptures
• Hand: Finger fractures and joint dislocations, thumb UCL sprains, scaphoid fractures, mallet fingers
• Stress fractures (hip, leg, foot, heel)
Treatment depends on the type and severity of the injury, and can range from bracing and physical therapy to injections and surgery. Our goal is to get athletes back to their sport as soon as is safely possible. We balance the level of play, type of injury, and player position/sport when determining their return to sport.